This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do with my life?
05-01-2013, 11:46 PM

Hi, I was a subsurface utility engineer and I recently got laid off. It's been very hard for me and my wife, but I found a home business that really helps. The commissions are high and they even pay you daily thru direct deposit. I know there are alot of scams, and that people are skeptical in this terrible market. But this system is very easy and I have alot of up front proof. There are many great opportunities in this day and age you just need to be involed with the right company. Here's what you look for in any business or online company.

1. If you decide to sell a product it has to be in high demand and be very low in cost.

2. You don't want a fly by night company......look for an established business with 5, 10, 20 or 30 years in business.

3. Find a publicly traded company to work for that's on the New York stock exchange. Is the company debt free???

4. Does the company have growth every year that's it's been in business??? It should or that's not the direction you want to go in.

5. Finally does the product or service just make since? Is there a need for it in the marketplace?

There are incredible opportunities online if you follow these steps.....And yes, there is a home business and a company with all of these credentials. There is cost but it's very low and the commissions are incredibly high. If your interested click on the link, watch this short 2 part video and feel free to send me an email if you have anymore questions. Financial freedom is just a click away!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - madhubhashana - 05-01-2013, 11:42 PM
[] - andRea - 05-01-2013, 11:44 PM
[] - faithfuldrum617 - 05-01-2013 11:46 PM
[] - ProZack - 05-01-2013, 11:58 PM
[] - iamchanginglives - 05-02-2013, 12:03 AM