This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confusion about college choices...?
05-02-2013, 03:41 AM
Confusion about college choices...?
I'm a 15 year old girl. Since I was tiny I have wanted to be an author and when I went to look around college I was going to choose a 'print based media' course. This led me into everything writing such as journalism, photography and other writing jobs.
Recently I have been wanting to go off on something completely different feeling that I'm not good enough and that it would bore me. So now I have chosen 'health and social care' course and have been looking into working in mental health care etc. I have been so so excited and think I have made the right choice, and I've been accepted!
However tonight I was filling out a hopes and dreams sheet for homework and realised that writing is what I love to do, and can only really see myself doing that. I feel so sad and scared about the future and have no idea what to do. I would like to go into mental health care but when I try to imagine myself doing that I just can't, whereas when I try to imagine myself behind a computer or with pen and paper I can.
I just don't know what to do, please someone help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Confusion about college choices...? - Elle - 05-02-2013 03:41 AM
[] - Caliban - 05-02-2013, 03:42 AM
[] - harwarda - 05-02-2013, 03:46 AM
[] - Cherry - 05-02-2013, 04:02 AM