This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I go about my life situation?
05-02-2013, 06:39 PM

Awwww sweetheart I completely understand where ur coming from, my daughter is also 14 & being accepted & looking a certain way is high on her list of priorities, especially at your age. I blame the media & society & these 'airbrushed fake celebrities' for the pressure on youngsters today. As u get older & reach adulthood looks dont tend to worry u so much. When my daughter whinges about her spots/big bottom or whatever else is bothering her on that particular day I remind her of all the people in the world who have disfigurements or missing limbs or terminal illnesses, the blind & the deaf who would give anything to have spots/lumps for the chance to see or hear, but they dont run away & hide. They grab life with both hands & get on with it otherwise what else are they supposed to do? If u want to do home schooling go for it but tbh Tom isnt that the cowards way out? sorry to sound harsh but u cant run away just cos of ur 'appearance' & u CAN grow ur hair! Plus coming out of mainstream school will do nothing for ur social skills cos u wont be mixing with others, u wont grow strong & mould into the character u should be cos youll be shutting yourself away. The hair wont take long to grow & if anyone takes the piss laugh it off. My sons quite chubby but when he gets teased about being fat he simply says 'no shit sherlock tell me summit I already know & is that the best u can come up with?' All Im saying is be strong & FACE UR FEARS dont run away from them & take the easy way out. Youll be bored stiff anyway, u need mates. And if ur mates are pricks find some new ones! Gd luck Tom (my lads Tom too so cool name lol) with whatever u decide to do. God bless & Merry Xmas.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - shenyanggerry - 05-02-2013, 06:26 PM
[] - Lisa - 05-02-2013 06:39 PM