This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does everybody like using Windows so much compared to the iMacs?
05-02-2013, 10:07 PM

Well I personally prefer apple, but their products are very expensive and windows can offer a descent OS for a reasonable price. I think that it is worth paying for a mac, but in order to really use all the functions a mac has, you need to know a little about computers. Windows is great for those who are just learning how to use a computer, because Windows it's easier to understand. Once you have a little of knowledge about the essentials on a PC (how to turn on, going to internet explorer, etc.), thats when a mac comes in and can make your life much easier. Besides, so many people people THINK they love Microsoft and hate Apple just because of the price! but when they really start learning things about computers and macs, they realize that a mac is awesome! Some people, like my mom, didn't even know how to turn on a computer, and now that they do, and they use it for facebook, or online shopping, and they don't want to pay more than 1000 dollars just to use Facebook on a mac. A mac is great for business, Entertainment (music, movies, games, etc.), and a lot more! But as I said, if you want one just to surf the web, people are going to buy a cheap windows computer. Everybody has the right to buy whichever computer they like.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emma - 05-02-2013, 09:46 PM
[] - rusty collins - 05-02-2013, 09:54 PM
[] - Torgo - 05-02-2013, 10:00 PM
[] - Aram - 05-02-2013 10:07 PM
[] - jplatt39 - 05-02-2013, 10:10 PM
[] - John - 05-02-2013, 10:13 PM