This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think the anti-feminists and MRAs are having any effect or no?
05-03-2013, 11:43 AM

Not really ...

That is because they are not particularly effective in rallying converts to their cause.

Frankly most men don't want to spend their free time ranting on the internet about women who wronged them, or about how much better men are than women, or about how Jim down the street has to pay child support to his cheating and lying wife.

They have better things to do with their time, such as hold down jobs and tend to their homes and families.

Most people, to tell you the truth, don't care about feminists. They have other things to do with their time. They are not spending 20 hours a day, monitoring Gender Studies forums for posts by slightly unhinged females, as examples of how bad feminists are, in order to bash them. Like I said, they don't want to spend their time doing that and I can't say I blame them.

People who do follow this stuff for a living are not hanging out on forums like this. They are people with degrees in fields like law, nursing, social work, history, education ... and they are out in the community WORKING and they are generally not MRA's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Woody Black - 05-03-2013, 11:39 AM
[] - pow - 05-03-2013 11:43 AM
[] - Layla Jane - 05-03-2013, 11:45 AM
[] - Dr. Evil - 05-03-2013, 11:57 AM
[] - kenshin - 05-03-2013, 12:10 PM
[] - Gaia - 05-03-2013, 12:25 PM
[] - PrettyLittleLiar - 05-03-2013, 12:33 PM