This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some key things I should have on my resume for an entry-level position in marketing?
10-12-2012, 07:02 PM
What are some key things I should have on my resume for an entry-level position in marketing?
I just graduated and I'm trying to find a position in marketing. As far as work experience I have completed two internships. I'm not sure if the first one will be of much use. I was a social media intern for a local marketing firm. I created social media post were various clients. I worked from home, researching and writing the post.

My second internship I believe will be more helpful. I worked for the national multiple sclerosis society. I did a bunch of different activities so, I was sure I could have something to work with. My primary job was to work with our fund raising clients and come up with new ways to raise funds and recruit new clients. I also did other various activities but to mention them all here would make my post even more cumbersome.

I'm looking to get a traditional marketing job any advice on things that I should include on my resume would be appreciated? Sorry for creating such a long post but in order to get a worthwhile answer I believe I need to be pretty thorough.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What are some key things I should have on my resume for an entry-level position in marketing? - Tom J - 10-12-2012 07:02 PM
[] - s - 10-12-2012, 07:10 PM