This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am looking for a good laptop and need help. which ones are worth buying?
05-03-2013, 04:57 PM

The Lenovo G780 to me looks like exactly what will benefit your needs the best (also it doesn't break the bank). I would give you some more links to laptops but the one you were thinking about getting is perfact to instead I will tell you what accessories you will need. So you will probably need a printer that is also a copier. I tried to get the link to the website I found but the link was far to long so google "hp printer and scanner" and click the different links to find one you like. You will probably need a flash drive but you can pick one of those up at your local Walmart (32GB should be enough). Make sure to buy a mouse and mouse pad for your laptop (I don't know about you but I hate track pads). Also have you considered a case for your laptop? You will probably be moving it around a lot and a case really helps with that. Well I hope I have been helpful, good luck on getting everything.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - todd b - 05-03-2013, 04:54 PM
[] - Matt - 05-03-2013 04:57 PM
[] - Jason - 05-03-2013, 05:07 PM