This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just started my own wedding and event planning business in Ohio and i have questions about how to advertise?
05-04-2013, 10:52 AM

One thought that comes to mind is to write a short article about planning a wedding with tips for the wedding couple. Then mention at the end of the article the event (i.e., "For more tips and to meet with venders, plan on attending the Wedding Event being held yadda yada yada..." - Submit it to the social page editor at the area newspapers (well in advance of your event obviously). The newspapers get free content, the wedding couple gets free advice and you and the venders get free advertising. Obviously not everyone reading the article will need your services or attend the event, but that is going to happen anyway.

Make sure you keep in touch periodically with the social page editors - become a point of contact for them year round (sort of an on-call wedding expert). That way, if they have an article to write, they may call and you get free publicity for your business - i.e., Joan Smith of DowntTown Wedding Planners has this tip..."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Steve D - 05-04-2013 10:52 AM
[] - ? - 05-04-2013, 11:00 AM
[] - delightfulaction700 - 05-04-2013, 11:11 AM