This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I talk to this girl?
05-04-2013, 01:40 PM

Face to face interactions are best I think. Before you get each other's personal info, online accounts included, you should be close with her first. Keep on making small talk, find ways where the two of you would be involved in a situation that requires interaction like group works, contests or simple questions. Respect her personal space too, don't force a moment. When you're close enough, I think that's when you can extend your relationship. When in doubt, just treat her like you normally treat others. All kinds of relationships start from that anyway. Can't really treat someone else as though they're more than just a stranger/friend/best friend/lover.

I'm a shy person too. Never had a close female friend till I got to college since I've always been to exclusive boys schools, so the feeling you get with that one girl is the feeling I get with every girl I met before. Everyone's slightly younger than me too because I had grade 7. I just joined clubs and talked to my seatmates about whatever. Did that to people who weren't my seatmates or clubmates when I was confident enough. Hope this wasn't TLDR borelots.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I talk to this girl? - Kevin - 05-04-2013, 01:15 PM
[] - Mevel - 05-04-2013, 01:22 PM
[] - Darb the Bard - 05-04-2013, 01:29 PM
[] - Aphelion Aphelion - 05-04-2013 01:40 PM