This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I too innocent and boring?
05-04-2013, 06:03 PM

No, no! There's nothing wrong with YOU! The people you seem to hang around are probably going to grow up into a life of slut-hood. You don't need to show cleavage, as I know this one random girl whom I have never said a word to besides, "All of your shirts are hilarious and awesome. Therefore, you are awesome." because she always wears the best T-shirts that are hilarious and awesome. And as for a boyfriend, I reccomend starting that in high school, but only if you'd like to, of course. I think relationships are pretty memorable, but just find a guy who's like you in most ways, but just be careful of who you decide to date... It could... Destroy you from the inside out sometimes. *sobs*
I'm very sorry that it seems like the majority of the people at your school attempt to influence you into being like... ugh, them! DON'T LET THEM WIN! You are a smart person, so don't waste it on being like those hooligans. However, cursing is something that you're just gonna have to get used to, but you don't need to do it yourself. There's gonna be quite a bit of that in high school. Also Facebook isn't a waste of time-- it is a waste of life. "But Facebook connects you with the world, so you should-" no, that's poop. Facebook is poop. Twitter is even worse. It seems that the only people of our generation that realize this are the smart/reasonable ones.
All in all, innocence is good for the most part! Just don't let it restrict you in the future. Also don't become an alcoholic. Based on what my not-quite-friends' past, that may be what a few of the people from your school are going to be like. Although I am absolutely confident that you are going to do all the right things in your own way, and that is going to take you far.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I too innocent and boring? - Macy - 05-04-2013, 04:57 PM
[] - roujinz3 - 05-04-2013, 05:00 PM
[] - Question Asker - 05-04-2013, 05:14 PM
[] - Sarah - 05-04-2013, 05:27 PM
[] - The Purple Girl - 05-04-2013, 05:41 PM
[] - Theresa - 05-04-2013, 05:48 PM
[] - ron - 05-04-2013, 05:53 PM
[] - Kieran - 05-04-2013 06:03 PM