This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Meet/Interview Rape Victims in India?
05-04-2013, 05:33 PM
How to Meet/Interview Rape Victims in India?
Hi, I have this idea to shoot a documentary film exposing : The Sexualization of women in today's media, Why the Govt is not legalizing Prostitution and other social issues. I strongly believe that such things are the root cause for rapes, domestic violence and other sexual crimes. In the documentary, I have covered a lot of things but am lost in the interviews part. I would like to interview both Rape victims (in their houses) and Rapists (in penitentiaries, if possible) but just don't know where to start from. Should I contact the cops to get the Rape victims addresses and go approach them? or what?. Please help.. any suggestions/help would be really appreciated. Also, if you are an activist and would like to volunteer (online/field work) in the making of this documentary, feel free to contact me at : irenejones(at)aol(dot)in.

P.S : This documentary decision was made long back even before this media hyped Delhi Rape case. I know that in India 2 women are raped in every 2 hours and would like to do something about it, so please do your part. cheers!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to Meet/Interview Rape Victims in India? - Miles - 05-04-2013 05:33 PM
[] - shortcreature239 - 05-04-2013, 05:35 PM