This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got a stupid virus on my msn that keeps sending people messages. How can I get rid of it?
05-04-2013, 07:16 PM

MSN Messenger (now called Live Messenger) has been the target of many viruses that spread among users as a sudden talks that include phrases like''Watch my new photo'',''I am going to put that picture of us on my blog already'',''I hope you like your pictures'', and so on.

The talks appear to come from legitimate contacts and include a link to download the fraudulent worm on our computer. That is why we must be very careful when accepting files by MSN or follow links to web pages, it is always better to ask the contact us if you really are sending a file or a link, as it usually does not know that the PC is infected and the virus is initiating talks with all its contacts to propagate.

If our computer is infected with a virus MSN, we can use this program to detect and eliminate:

Msn_antivirus
MSN Cleaner is very easy to use, disinfects the messenger of a wide variety of viruses and malicious programs. It was developed by the forum InfoSypware and download the latest version must be registered in it. In the download page can be found more, plus a full tutorial for use and achieve an optimal outcome.

Download: MSN Cleaner
http://www.forospyware.com/t92153.html

.-..-. /),/) .-..-.
"-.-" ( ';' ) "-.-"
.-..-. c(..c) .-..-.
"-.-" OO "-.-"
(¯`•._.•[,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸-(_(¯`•¸•´¯)
ஹ††ĸaιdan††ஹ
]•._.•´¯)_)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸_+>..|..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply