This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some ideas to help make a volleyball team at my school?
05-04-2013, 08:28 PM

That's a great thing to do. First of all I go to a Los Angeles high school and we made a boys volleyball team and with all the practice we put into it, we took 2nd place in our league. Its not gonna b easy so try your hardest and have faith. Especially wen halfof the world is going against u telling you that volleyball is a girls sport.always have in mind that wen u persuade a higher official, you show him the good things about having a team, like the friendship, the unity of the players, the strategy of the game and the overall effort that you will pust into it. All teams must have hitters passers and setter, work very we'll with the bassers and setter because they are the foundation of the points made during the game. I know that you are making a great decision with your school team and maybe one day I can go up there to see how it goes. Have fun and GO MENS VOLLEYBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Oscar Perez - 05-04-2013 08:28 PM
[] - VB Coach - 05-04-2013, 08:44 PM