This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
embarrassing period.. help?
05-04-2013, 09:58 PM

Please please please don't feel like you wanna kill yourself! I was bullied a lot last year, but I told them I didn't care (which I pretty much didn't) and that I would tell the teacher (but I was just threatening, as I'm SUPER shy in front of adults) and they left me alone completely! If anyone says anything to you tomorrow tell them and act like you really couldn't care less. And, this is a really good trick, if any boy had noticed it then you accuse them of being a pervert and looking at your bum and threaten to tell the head teacher (but only threaten, unless you wanna tell them) and they wouldn't tell anyone about it because they wouldn't want you telling the head Smile It happens to everyone! It's happened to me three times Sad Once I was in the cinema and I was absolutely MORTIFIED, but I got over it Smile Then it happened at school, but that wasn't so bad because only three people noticed, and they were fairly close to me. And it happened once when I was at home, and that was fine Smile It happens to everyone Smile My sister's friend err.. 'leaked' at school and she didn't have a jumper or anything to cover herself with, and she didn't have her phone for anyone to collect her so she went down the busy hall to go to the nurse to get tampons and stuff. I know only one person who hasn't leaked but no one even cares anymore about it, as it happens to everyone. Chances are, no one even say it anyway. If you're that worried, go on to twitter and facebook and stuff, see if anyone has said anything about it. I doubt any of the girls would, as they would hate it if they were in your position and would just feel sorry for you, and the boys probably wouldn't be that spiteful, and as for the cars, who cares? You're never gonna see the people again, so why worry? Chances are, it'll happen again at some point in your life, so I'd say just get on with it and let your period do its thing Smile Hope I helped.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
embarrassing period.. help? - Hi - 05-04-2013, 08:36 PM
[] - tonya6999 - 05-04-2013, 08:49 PM
[] - Vanessa - 05-04-2013, 09:01 PM
[] - Brown Eyes - 05-04-2013, 09:11 PM
[] - Maverick - 05-04-2013, 09:14 PM
[] - Starbright - 05-04-2013, 09:23 PM
[] - Alyssa - 05-04-2013, 09:25 PM
[] - cupcakeluvr101 - 05-04-2013, 09:41 PM
[] - FaithHopeGraceLove - 05-04-2013, 09:49 PM