This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I surprise a girl I like who I barely know on her bday?
05-05-2013, 05:01 PM
How can I surprise a girl I like who I barely know on her bday?
I am not very used to seek for answers on public forums, but desperate times call for drastic solutions. I am very much in love with a beautiful girl i used to see around when I was in college. Its been a year since I graduated, but I am unable to get that beautiful smile of hers out of my mind. I got to find her on facebook and she accepted my friend request, we chatted for awhile and she even gave me her number. Well here is the situation, I am a very shy guy, you don't have idea of how much will power I had to use to just get a little of her attention, we texted each other for like one week, but all of the sudden i stopped texting her (I was, and still im going through some kind of depression due to the fact that I cant seem to find a job). Well its been like 7 months since we last texted each other. I have this feeling that she was into me and actually wanted to meet me. Her birthday is in 2 weeks and I want to at least try and get her something for her birthday as an excuse to meet her, I really want to get to know this girl. I am a desperate shy man in love. What can I do? Should I just let it go since its been so long I last said something to her? Please help me. Thank you. (Sorry for my english, its my second language)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I surprise a girl I like who I barely know on her bday? - Rafael Peña - 05-05-2013 05:01 PM
[] - Lola - 05-05-2013, 05:05 PM