This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like I have a mental problem.?
05-05-2013, 06:50 PM

I've had similar problems in my life. Suicide is not the answer. But if you don't change something you can get perm anxiety. Have you tried smoking pot? It's like an anti depressant and will help you deal with those issues and make you want to become a better person, without all the risks and insane side effects. It will also he with your ADD. I have ADD as well and used to fail out of school i literally had an F in every class. Mostly cause my family would fight and scream extreemly everynight. Now since i started smoking weed i am an A+ student that makes 4 grand a month running my own business. NEVER use alcohol to make things better cause it only makes people worse. NEVER do any other drugs like heroin and cocain. Those can ruin your life, as well as anti depressants and prescription medication. Your not going to live your whole life this way eventually you will be on your own without having to deal with things like that. Just focus on the positives in life. Good luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Frank - 05-05-2013, 06:35 PM
[] - Da - 05-05-2013 06:50 PM
[] - Wee Jaime - 05-05-2013, 07:00 PM