This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone 4 storage problems?
05-06-2013, 03:48 PM
iPhone 4 storage problems?
Okay so I've had my iphone since Dec 31, 2011. No problems.

(Btw: I have the 8 GB)

A few months ago, i want to say over the summer, I did the software update to iOS5 i believe (i think so, because the software update i havent done yet is iOS 6).

Now a few weeks ago my phone said I have NO bytes available on my phone so i deleted a few apps and a bunch of my pictures and it still said that. Today I sent all my pictures to my email and deleted them all off my phone and I only have two apps on it - facebook and instagram.

I even took my email off my phone and deleted a bunch of my message threads and notes and it STILL says I have 0 Bytes available?

It says 6.4 GB used but the only things shown as taking up storage are:
Facebook - 37.8 MB
Instagram - 23.7 MB

No music, no video, not anything.

Also every time I go to my camera it won't let me take any pictures and comes up with that annoying message that says

"Cannot Take Photo
There is not enough available storage to take a photo. You can manage your storage in Settings"

This phone is really pissing me off and I just don't know what to do anymore!

Anyone have any idea whats going on or what I could do? PLEASE share!
I did what Diana B said - now it says I have 16.8 MB available. I can take photos but I can't download any apps yet Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
iPhone 4 storage problems? - Kaitlyn - 05-06-2013 03:48 PM
[] - Diana B - 05-06-2013, 03:54 PM