This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you tired of seeing in society ?
05-06-2013, 06:38 PM

I'm tired of seeing homeless people, begging on the streets. I'm tired of hearing about all the shooting and death on the news every night. I'm tired of people complaining about how HARD their lives are. I'm tired of people being lazy. I'm tired of seeing people commit suicide. I'm tired of hearing rumors about others at school. I'm tired of people judging others. I'm tired of racism. I'm tired of sexists. I'm tired of seeing jobless people. I'm tired of seeing how people don't try and life and think everything will be served to them on a silver platter, and when they face the real world? They're screwed. I'm tired of spending hours doing homework everyday. I'm tired of animal cruelty. I'm tired of hearing everyday that America owes even more money to China. I'm tired of child abuse. I'm tired of seeing undisciplined children. I'm tired of stereotypes. I'm tired of the government doing absolutely NOTHING. I'm tired of litter EVERYWHERE. I'm tired of hearing how another species is going extinct. I'm tired of seeing people get a life sentence and get out in 20 years. I'm tired of EVERYTHING. I apologize for my rant....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - i love Jesus - 05-06-2013, 06:24 PM
[] - Katie - 05-06-2013 06:38 PM
[] - Bobo - 05-06-2013, 06:48 PM
[] - Lone_Duck - 05-06-2013, 06:57 PM
[] - ME - 05-06-2013, 07:02 PM
[] - Aquarian Messiah - 05-06-2013, 07:09 PM