This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
High school friend problems What do i do?
05-07-2013, 02:07 AM
High school friend problems What do i do?
So im a girl and i start high school for the first time in around a week. I have a couple of friends there but they all have other friends and aren't in my house group (house groups r a pretty big deal in hs). On orientation day i did meet this girl in my house group but a friend of mine says that she has bullied someone and could be mean. So now i am still a loner. While in the other hand my Bestest friend who is at the same high school as me is in a different house group and has already met someone. She says that they r gonna be BFFs and all she does is brags about her and saying how sweet she is. My friend has known me for 5 years and she knows that I'm shy around others and its hard for me to make friends and that i still have no one at high school but yet i feel like she doesn't care, like she is in her new friends world and I'm being forgotten and replaced. I have no idea wat to do, when i say about me worried bout this stuff she says stuff like "don't worry you will make a friend" and thats it then she changes the subject.

Someone plz give me advice i don't know wat to do, should i try being friends with the girl who has bullied someone or should i be a loner which is hard for me cause I'm the kind of girl who must be surrounded by 1 friend or more. I have no one else this is so hard for me. Someone plz tell me something i could do to fix my problems with the bully girl or my old friend. I dont wanna lose my old friend she is the best but i guess that im nothing to her anymore??? Wat now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
High school friend problems What do i do? - AngelCloud9 - 05-07-2013 02:07 AM
[] - Melina - 05-07-2013, 02:12 AM