This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I program my social network?
05-07-2013, 07:46 AM

Oh you can build social network without knowing anything about web designing..all you need is some common sense.Now there are a lot of CMS's {content management systems} out there free.if you know what ur final output should look like,you can get a list of these cms's and check which one luks closer to ur idea.i mean the appearance and functions. then you can change the cms to ur friend cake! and handling a cms is very easy.its as easy as handling fb.

Joomla is a perfect CMS on which u can make almost ANYTHING! even yahoo answers itself! or else, if ur site wants to look like fb, you can use Jcow.but i think they don't give Jcow at the moment for free, but u can find a download from somewhere.or u have two other great options, they are boonex dolphin and drupal. there are templates and plugins all around the web for these cms'z you can probably find a template that is most similar to ur site and then add plugins like a chat bar etc.

well u can do all deze stuff for free if u use ur brain a bit.start this way, if u like.I can help on the go.

u can get connected to mynetwork on yahoo answers and i can try to help u.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Vomit - 05-07-2013, 07:42 AM
[] - Cyberoptik Depatch - 05-07-2013 07:46 AM
[] - Jim - 05-07-2013, 07:52 AM