This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iphone beginners help!?!?
05-07-2013, 09:10 AM

When Apple says that you can get 6 hours on 3G and 9 hours on wifi, this is a general estimate on the battery life of the phone. It depends on numerous factors though, so I would expect these to be average battery life estimates. However, I have the same phone, and as long as you are not constantly using it, a fully charged phone will get you through the day without you having to go below 10% battery capacity.

5GB and mobile hotspot capability is imposed by your provider. It means that in one month (30 days) you get 5GB of cellular (3G) data as well as the capability to connect other wifi devices (laptop, iPad, etc.) to your phone's cellular data connection (making it a "mobile hotspot" as it is called). I feel that 5GB would be plenty for most users. I have 2GB per month, and I use about 40% of that each month with 10 or so Google searches per day, Facebook a couple times a day, and a few other simple apps. 5GB is 166MB per day if you divide it out equally, which shouldn't be a problem since you keep what is left of the 166MB to use another day if you don't use it on any one day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
iphone beginners help!?!? - Zoe - 05-07-2013, 08:57 AM
[] - Nehemie Mengouchi - 05-07-2013, 09:00 AM
[] - grizzly_bear - 05-07-2013 09:10 AM