This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best way to track my fitness with iPhone apps?
05-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Best way to track my fitness with iPhone apps?
I have a degree in exercise science and am going to school for physical therapy now and really want to track my fitness now that I have an iPhone and I know the importance of health. However, after researching apps I'm not sure the best app or app combination to use. I want to get a heart rate monitor (wahoo or polar?) and many of the apps will sync with it. I want to track calories, GPS run mapping capabilities, nutritious intake, and I want to track my strength training regimen (sets, reps, etc). The my fitness pal app seems to do some of these things and you can also tie in other apps or sync them with it. However there are so many other ones and I want to know the best way to do this if anyone can help. So far I have downloaded: my fitness pal, endomondo, fitocracy, sportstracker, runkeeper, real intelligence fitness app, and digifit icardio. If someone can help me out it would be much appreciated. I would try them out but don't want to give my info and make an account for all of these apps if they aren't what I want.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Best way to track my fitness with iPhone apps? - philscalise1001 - 05-07-2013 05:56 PM
[] - mistify - 05-07-2013, 06:03 PM