This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've been boning this girl, but now her best friend (male, gay) wants me. What do I do?
05-08-2013, 12:22 AM
I've been boning this girl, but now her best friend (male, gay) wants me. What do I do?
I'm sort of in a relationship with this girl, but I'm not really keen on it. She though is keen on me. So I give her a good boning from time to time, but won't lead her on or say I want things to be serious.
(In fact I'd rather she found a boyfriend who was better suited to her, and dump me completely).

I'm a bisexual guy, but she does not know this (she has never asked).

Anyway her best friend is a 22 year old gay guy who is smoking hot. He has never met me (only seen me on Facebook), and also does not know I am bisexual. But yesterday he sent me a message on Facebook saying he fancies me and wants to meet up!

What do I do?
On the one hand I want to meet him because he is a sexy boy who turns me on. On the other hand it seems somehow (in a way that I can't articulate) to be immoral.
I can certainly see that it would annoy or even upset her if she found out?

What do you think I should do?
esmerelda, she's the one always trying to bring me along to her house. Not the other way round.
So I don't think I'm taking advantage of her - if anything the other way round.
Though you're right that she could probably do better than me Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I've been boning this girl, but now her best friend (male, gay) wants me. What do I do? - Mincing Meat - 05-08-2013 12:22 AM
[] - Frankie - 05-08-2013, 12:24 AM
[] - UVa guy - 05-08-2013, 12:34 AM
[] - esmerelda - 05-08-2013, 12:47 AM
[] - eddy - 05-08-2013, 12:57 AM
[] - dib membrane - 05-08-2013, 01:13 AM
[] - Mia - 05-08-2013, 01:24 AM