This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Boyfriend of 3 years moved out and he asked for both of us to take time to re-evaluate our Relationship?
05-08-2013, 08:37 AM
My Boyfriend of 3 years moved out and he asked for both of us to take time to re-evaluate our Relationship?
My boyfriend and I started going and I fell in love with him immediately.
After going out for 3 moths he told me he was going to jail for transporting a vehicle with two illegal immigrants. With no other prior felonies he got 6 months. Through all this time I stayed with him.
Nobody in his family wanted to go visit him and don't get a bad impression of him. He is kind hearted lovable..his family is just all wrong. He had a rough childhood, his parents abandoned him and his tow younger siblings. His mom eventually left them too..to later come back in to their adult life's.

Anyways..moving forward during the whole tim he was in jail, I sent money, bought food, called his families to let them know he was fine. Convinced Families to go with him to visit him, etc. During his time in jail was hard he even suffer from anxieties inside ..I would accept calls to my cell phone twice a day so he wouldn't feel alone. He told me he was ready for commitment and marriage, and family.

He came out and it was another story. I know ur not surprise. Now I know that when there in jail they will say about anything to keep you helping them.

He finally came out he wanted to party no commitment. I reminded him his promises.. eventually he gave in. He would be with me almost all the time..we open a business together graphics and wed design..social media, etc. At the moment he was living with his aunt..he got kicked out for spending so much time with me. So I told him to move in.

He did..did I forgot to tell you he cheated on me with his ex? The first year..he kept in contact with her up to the second year. He will badmouth me to his friends..his friends would tell him he could do better (I'm divorced, 38 yrs old -his 35- and with two daughters-he doesn't have any kids).

I'm hard working, cleaned, love to cook and I have a degree (Business Administration diploma from UABC). He didn't finish High school..but he learned Graphics designs and he does a excellent designs.

TRUST ISSUES...since he lied and badmouth me with families and friends who got a bad impression of me, he cheated on me and only said "he was sorry" but I resentful...we begin to fight often and every time it would get uglier. Cops would come and give us warning. Even though now he wasn't doing anything I just could trust him. Because he had issues committing to me. He could even talk about having a baby together. He would say that i had a bad temper and ugly way of being. How could he after I showed him my love and I was kind to his relatives ..I think he forgot :'(

Last time we had a fight was this Christmas eve and his sister was here so was my dad and others at our place. He Left me took everything and moved in with his sister. His sister has a lil girl that I would baby sit. She is filthy and illiterate and I'm very hurt that after I did a lot for her daughter she seems very ungrateful.

So my boyfriend now keeps telling me he cant go back to me until I change my attitude. That we both need to re-evaluate our relationship. But he keeps contacting me because we got the business and I get confused..Im thinking if it wasnt for the business he would contact me at all.

What does it mean??
Any hopes here? What to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Boyfriend of 3 years moved out and he asked for both of us to take time to re-evaluate our Relationship? - Xtie Mirra - 05-08-2013 08:37 AM
[] - warneal69 - 05-08-2013, 08:43 AM
[] - David - 05-08-2013, 08:54 AM
[] - John - 05-08-2013, 09:01 AM
[] - Lyla - 05-08-2013, 09:05 AM