This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Boyfriend of 3 years moved out and he asked for both of us to take time to re-evaluate our Relationship?
05-08-2013, 09:05 AM

What I can't understand is you asking if there's any hope. Why do you want to be with a man that lied and bad mouth you to his family? Why would you want to be with a man that cheated on you and does not want to commit to you? Why would you want to be with a man that you cannot trust? This is ridiculous. You think that the only reason why he's contacting you is because of the business. And now he's telling you that he can't go back to you until you change your attitude. It's not bad enough that he lied and bad mouth you to his family and now he blames you and tells you that the reason he can't be with you is because you have an attitude problem. Do you really want to past the rest of your life with a man that mistreats you and disrespects you and blame's you for the problem that you are having in your relationship? Your boyfriend is a user and he's nothing but scum. He used you when he was in jail. He stayed with you because you opened a business together. and now it's not hard to see that he wants out of the relationship. And the easiest way for him to end the relationship without losing the business is for him to say that you are the problem why it's not working. The only thing that I can tell you is if you stay in that relationship then you are a fool. He will continue to bad mouth you to his family. He will continue to use you. And he will continue to cheat on you. You need to walk away from your boyfriend. You need to be with a man that loves you and respects you. You will never get that from your boyfriend. You are only 38 so, you still have a chance to make a better life for yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - warneal69 - 05-08-2013, 08:43 AM
[] - David - 05-08-2013, 08:54 AM
[] - John - 05-08-2013, 09:01 AM
[] - Lyla - 05-08-2013 09:05 AM