This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im not allowed to date?
05-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Im not allowed to date?
So the thing is im 13 years old and not allowed to date. My mom said I can't date until age 17 and I really think its unfair. Im almost a grown woman at that age so whats the point? I can understand 14 but 17 is not fair. Im not ugly and get asked out by my crushes sometime but have to turn them down because of it. And I get teased ALOT about it. And people think i'm a lesbian because i'm a bit of a tomboy and don't date anyone. I just hate this I mean she acts like I can't even have guy friends if a guy friend asks me to hang out outside of school she gets all weird because she wants me to hang out with more girls. She has literally smothered me in over protectiveness I have absolute no friends outside of school. I feel so left out. If we have to choose partners its so embarrassing because no one wants to choose me.And she wont buy me a phone or let me have a facebook or twitter. Basically how can I get her to allow me to date and not be so protective? I told her how I felt but she didn't even care. I know you're saying she doing this out of love and wants the best for me but really its just hurting me inside to feel so left out.
People I just wanted to say I don't intend on "sexual" things. I know all about peer pressure and everything. Know guy at that school is even mature enough for any of that, Most are to shy to even kiss. And I don't care much about Twitter,Facebook just that she wouldn't let me have one if I really really wanted to. Oh and my mom is very strict if she found out I would get a...woopen not grounded nothing taken away woopen. (below the belt of course). Plus I found out my older sister dated behind her back in middle school.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Im not allowed to date? - Alisha - 05-08-2013 11:01 AM
[] - gess - 05-08-2013, 11:16 AM
[] - Ving - 05-08-2013, 11:26 AM
[] - Bobbin - 05-08-2013, 11:31 AM
[] - Rachelle Mirville - 05-08-2013, 11:48 AM
[] - Sai - 05-08-2013, 11:49 AM
[] - NOM - 05-08-2013, 11:50 AM
[] - Silence - 05-08-2013, 11:58 AM