This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this belong to copyright infringement?
05-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Does this belong to copyright infringement?
Hi,
My friend has a page on facebook, & he asks me to contribute around 20 first pages of a (comic) book that I have. It's about 10% of the content. If I post the said pages on his page, will I get any copyright-related problem? He told me that, since it's his page, & I don't use my complete real name on my fb anyway, there should be no problem at all. He also says that it's a japanese comic & I'm in Spain so I really has nothing to worry about.

Is it then okay to do that? I don't want to be stingy but I don't really know about copyright, so thanks for any help.
P.S. His facebook page is about Japanese manga, and there are about 200 people (mostly his friends) who "like" the page & able to discuss and see the content.
P.S.2 I don't want to post stuff ilegally, but in fact, it's to promote the comic concerned. That's why instead of the whole book, my friend & I only want to post the first 20 pages, like a teaser. But if it's not okay then I won't do it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does this belong to copyright infringement? - Milady - 05-08-2013 12:15 PM
[] - Snick - 05-08-2013, 12:29 PM
[] - trai - 05-08-2013, 12:45 PM
[] - Your Highness - 05-08-2013, 12:54 PM