This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I break up with her?
05-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Should I break up with her?
I need some really sensitive and understanding people to help me if your reading this please answer, I would really appreciate it. Me and my girlfriend are fifteen (please don't complain about the age). She's in a wheelchair and has epilepsy but she means the world to me, she is the person I want to be with. She asked me out last week after a period of close friendship. She seemed distant near the end of yesterday and today so I asked her on twitter today if she needs space. She said she needs time with her dad (they have a complicated relationship).

I was relieved I thought I knew where the strangeness was coming from. I messaged her goodnight today and she ignored it like she did last night. I get that she needs time with her dad, but why should that stop her from replying when she was using twitter anyway? At that made me so angry and upset. I knew she was online but she ignores my message (she usually always responds when I say goodnight). If she had messaged me I'd have replied instantly yet she just ignores it. I don't feel like she cares about me anymore and she was fangirling about her faviroute idol (a rock star) tweeting him and everything.

I feel like the relationship is just causing me pain. I see her hurt - I've seen her having seizures, she has issues with depression and she ignores me which makes me feel unwanted. The thing is, she's the only girl who I've ever connected with like this. I have no one else I love like her. I'm interolerably lonely without a primary relationship and I've tried but I'm not able to change that. Please tell me what I should do, should I break up? Should I wait until school starts again on Tuesday?
Thank you. I'll do what you've said, I'll give it a week or two and if things haven't changed I'll leave and I guess I'll just have to find a way to stop being lonely like I always am.

Thank you all of you, I know all you did was type a little but it is appreciated - thank you again.
Thank you. I'll do what you've said, I'll give it a week or two and if things haven't changed I'll leave and I guess I'll just have to find a way to stop being lonely like I always am.

Thank you all of you, I know all you did was type a little but it is appreciated - thank you again.
I have one more question to add. Earlier this week she seemed to like me a lot, could she still like me? Is there a reason why she's pulling away?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I break up with her? - Chrome - 05-08-2013 01:02 PM
[] - Chloe - 05-08-2013, 01:11 PM
[] - Alexia - 05-08-2013, 01:22 PM
[] - Emily - 05-08-2013, 01:31 PM
[] - Alexander - 05-08-2013, 01:39 PM
[] - Emma Hawkes - 05-08-2013, 01:45 PM
[] - Eoghan - 05-08-2013, 01:56 PM
[] - Nasty - 05-08-2013, 02:02 PM