This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls in my school are posting bad stuff about me on twitter?
05-08-2013, 08:15 PM

Some girls cant help it to be dramatic all the time sweetie. Hold your chin up and show them you can live without them. Be more sociable to your other classmates. Befriend the cutest guy in your school or talk to your long time crush. . Isn't it sometimes good to separate from a crowd and control your own time without friends checking out everything you do? You'll be fine, trust me. I've been there and there's a lot of things you can do without this group of girls, even better.

Find new friends. And don't tell me there's no one else you can relate to in school. Because there will always be someone there. You just haven't realized how some people treasure you. Also, crying is okay. But too much of it annoys some people. So try to control your emotions even if it's hard at first. You'll soon figure out that things aren't worth your tears.

Be more POSITIVE and don't take revenge. If you see them in the hallways, flash a smile. It's up to them to smile back or ignore you. You've done your best and I'm sure in a few months they'd forget about this issue and move on with their lives.

Sorry it's too long. Rate me please. Thank You and Good Luck! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - meg - 05-08-2013, 07:37 PM
[] - Lexy - 05-08-2013, 07:48 PM
[] - CholiE - 05-08-2013, 07:50 PM
[] - OMKAR - 05-08-2013, 08:06 PM
[] - Imad Ansari - 05-08-2013, 08:13 PM
[] - kisses - 05-08-2013 08:15 PM
[] - Claire - 05-08-2013, 08:27 PM