This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think someone has accessed several of my accounts (email, fb, etc) and don't know what to do?
05-09-2013, 02:36 AM
I think someone has accessed several of my accounts (email, fb, etc) and don't know what to do?
Well it all started with tumblr - a few days ago I saw that I had been logged out of my account on my laptop, which is odd because I never log out of tumblr, and I'm the only person that has access to my laptop, which has a password and I keep it in a safe at home. I tried to log in, and it said my email or password was incorrect. So I tried again, checking carefully to make sure I spelled everything correctly. After a few unsuccessful attempts to log in, I clicked on password help, and when I typed in my email address, it said that it wasn't registered on tumblr. I logged into that e-mail account (a hotmail account) and saw that all my emails were gone. All of them, my tumblr emails, emails i had sent, and other emails i had received. I changed my password, and contacted tumblr. My tumblr blog was still up at the time. I gave the tumblr support staff my URL, and told them which email address I had used to sign up. They said that they sent an email with the details about why my account was inactive to the email they had registered for the account. I haven't received any emails, so I am assuming someone has gone on my account and changed the contact email address and password.
Also, every time I check my login history on yahoo, someone has logged in from a different country. Usually somewhere like the Netherlands or Austria or Germany, or sometimes in the US. Also, all my facebook ads are in German. I have never been to Germany, and i don't speak German - and my facebook ads only change when I log in from a different country. I don't know anybody in Germany or Austria or the Netherlands, and besides, I am a teenage girl, and I don't have any important information stored in my email accounts, like credit card/bank information or anything like that, so why would anyone want to access my accounts? It's really pissing me off and it keeps happening even when I change my password. I don't know what I should do - any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think someone has accessed several of my accounts (email, fb, etc) and don't know what to do? - Jess - 05-09-2013 02:36 AM
[] - Mark - 05-09-2013, 02:50 AM