This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Serious first 'Crush' problem - Very very very grateful for an answer ( +10 )?
05-09-2013, 04:11 AM

My advice to you is move on, move away, forget about her...

And you're probably wondering why... Well...

First of all, she rejected you the first time around showing that she wasn't interested back then. I admire the fact that you kept on believing that she might change her mind but I'm sorry to say (and I find it very sad to tell you this) but I don't think she is really right for you. She seems to have a hurt you far too many times.

Secondly, I think the reason why she didn't tell you to go away on Facebook was because she didn't want to hurt you more than she already had and it was a polite way of saying it. The fact that she 'unfriended' you on facebook, suggests to me that she still isn't interested, despite all your efforts to talk to her.

Thirdly, I know this may all seem like a direct attack on you, but I really don't think she is the girl for you, or that you even feel for her as strongly as you think. You've already said that you don't really know her that well but you 'love' her, this strikes me as odd as surely, love is an emotional, close bond which you form with another person because of how well you get on with them. How can you 'love' her if you've hardly ever spoken?

Despite all of these things, do not give up hope. If I were you, I'd delete her number (if you have it), do not re-add her on Facebook and do not try and change who you are (by going to the gym etc...) as a way of trying to impress her. 3 years is a long time to like someone without them liking you back. If she doesn't like you by now, the sad thing is I don't think she ever will.

Whatever you do, don't change who you are because one day the right girl will come along and like you for being you (not someone who has spent many years trying to perfect their look for someone else).

All I can say is please move on, one day you'll find that one special girl (not her) and look back and think 'Why did I waste 3 years of my life chasing the WRONG girl, but the right one was staring me point blank in the face?'

You seem like a genuinely nice guy and any girl would be lucky to have you. I hope you find someone who treats you the way you deserve.

Good luck. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rachel - 05-09-2013, 03:44 AM
[] - Ciaran Babb - 05-09-2013, 03:58 AM
[] - Bubbbyy. - 05-09-2013 04:11 AM