This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I gain trust back in my parents?
05-09-2013, 01:21 PM

Same thing here except for my mum!!! Like she didnt' know I still had a facebook account although she told me to deactivate it (it was a few months ago) until this stupid boy just had to email me. My email connects to my mum's email. And I thought that the checked to block every kind of email that is sent to me. And it seems that there was this new type that just came when that boy emailed me. Damn. I got into major trouble, saying that i was no trust. But what you could do is show your facebook account to your dad, and go like "here, i'm going to show you that I'm going to "delete" my account. But first you have to know how to delete it before showing the real thing to your dad. It's not deactivate it. It's to DELETE it. This shall show him proof that you don't have a facebook account anymore. Then just dont' use it anymore. You're been caught twice already. Once they catch you the third time - you are totally screwed and there is nothing you could do about it. And do as your parents say, unless their idea is really stupid. You could ask your dad why not to go onto facebook, as if you're naive and stupid so he'll forgive you as you didn't know the dangers of facebook. Hope this helped.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Juliana - 05-09-2013, 12:46 PM
[] - Southbound - 05-09-2013, 12:57 PM
[] - sMiLeY! :D - 05-09-2013, 01:12 PM
[] - . - 05-09-2013, 01:16 PM
[] - Starmie - 05-09-2013 01:21 PM
[] - maryjane a - 05-09-2013, 01:26 PM