This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop iphone 3gs Automatically connecting to internet and using data when not connected to wifi?
05-10-2013, 01:55 AM
How to stop iphone 3gs Automatically connecting to internet and using data when not connected to wifi?
When I'm not connected to wifi, my iphone 3gs seems to be using up data, because its always connected to the 3g telecom thingy, and my notifications form email/facebook etc are using up data. Can I 'turn off' the internet on my phone while im out so this doesn't happen, or not? I als think it might be sucking up alot of my battery???

Thanks
Turning the WiFi off doesn't mean I'm not connected to the internet, when I turn the wifi off i'm connected to 3G, therefore using up data and credit because i'm not connected to wifi..... i''m connected to telecom's 3G internet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to stop iphone 3gs Automatically connecting to internet and using data when not connected to wifi? - Mikaela O - 05-10-2013 01:55 AM
[] - Desirea - 05-10-2013, 01:59 AM
[] - Hunter - 05-10-2013, 02:13 AM