This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do couples who rub it in you're face annoy you?
05-10-2013, 05:03 AM

Yep. I'm single. And I wholeheartedly agree. I'm all for mature couples who don't feel the need to shove their relationships down everyone else's throats. But the showboat couples annoy me. Honestly to me, the extra theatrics makes me think there's some level of insecurity. Like they have to not only convince everyone else of how great their relationship is, but they also are trying to convince themselves. I know a couple of Facebook couples who literally post multiple times a day about how much they love the other, I have the best boyfriend/girlfriend ever, I love you babe, etc. etc. ad nauseum. But don't say anything about it because then you're "a hater" who wants what they have. What's the worst is when these people are professing their love to each other despite the fact that they've only been together for a month, two months, three months. It's quite tacky looking if you ask me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Allison - 05-10-2013, 04:33 AM
[] - Naomi - 05-10-2013, 04:47 AM
[] - S - 05-10-2013 05:03 AM
[] - Elijah - 05-10-2013, 05:06 AM