This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no social life and feel jealous of those who do?
05-10-2013, 01:36 PM
I have no social life and feel jealous of those who do?
I really have no friends..I have few people who'll say hi if they walk past me but real friends or anyone who actually cares?Nope.When I see people's pics on facebook with their friends - having fun,eating out,etc,I feel so bothered.I'm like,I wish I had friends,maybe just one or two,I don't even ask for tons.It makes me so sad.Like I was just going through this girl's pics from her birthday -- http://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4...v&refid=17

and now I feel so depressed about my birthday.Even I want to do crazy things like that.Even I want to have friends who'll do my hair and nails and take me to a dance club.My 20th birthday is in 3 days,and I'm doing nothing.Maybe I'll watch a movie,play games and go shopping,all by myself.I feel so envious of othes' lives.When I see people say things like 'I have sooo few friends' I want to smack them and tell them how lucky they are.It makes me realise how truly pathetic my life is.Now no,I don't really have a question.I just wanted to get all of this off my chest.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I have no social life and feel jealous of those who do? - Crystalline Pearl - 05-10-2013 01:36 PM
[] - sB - 05-10-2013, 01:47 PM
[] - Rustam - 05-10-2013, 01:58 PM
[] - Jack - 05-10-2013, 02:11 PM
[] - Charlotte - 05-10-2013, 02:21 PM