This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no social life and feel jealous of those who do?
05-10-2013, 02:21 PM

Hi, I feel your pain. I used to be like that and even now, when I look on Facebook of girls putting up pics of each other I get a little jealous. If you want to make friends, you've GOT to mingle! Join a club, like a dance club. Having no social life isnt your fault, maybe you are just shy. Its worse having no friends in high school, believe me, I know. People always take the p*** out of you and bully you, and no matter how hard you try to make friends, people steer clear of you. At least as a 19 year old, people are a lot more mature and you don't have to put up with a***holes laughing at you for having no social life. This WON'T last forever, it will all be different in a year or two. You have to get out there and chat to people. I'd get rid of your Facebook of I was you, all it does is upset you. Though remember that being alone for a little while can do you a lot of good. You can learn about yourself. I was alone for the whole of year 9 and I learned ALOT. Maybe you could spend your 20th with your family? Friends come and go but your family love you unconditionally. Anyway, happy birthday in advance and remember that this won't last forever! Hope this helps you xxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - sB - 05-10-2013, 01:47 PM
[] - Rustam - 05-10-2013, 01:58 PM
[] - Jack - 05-10-2013, 02:11 PM
[] - Charlotte - 05-10-2013 02:21 PM