This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Muslims: Do you think the rise of China is a good indication?
05-10-2013, 04:27 PM

first of all china is population control country (a fact) that help them control their huge population

Second middle eastern think chinese as hard working people i dont know how ,they will somehow react to the pop control but they will NOT do anything about it since they already know it some of the middleeastern countries are already allies with china like pakistan and they dont care about the communism either because legalism and confucius answer all those this make chinese strong anti corrupt communist so in the end they admire china instead of thinking them as bloody communist like america does ,
they also ADMIRE legalism and confucius in china because most of the middle eastern goverment are said to be corrupt examples is pakistani goverment where most of the goverment official are corrupt

@muslimconvert .when did china kill any muslim it maybe long time ago but not now if something is happening this is the answer
“Uyghurs don’t have the same social networks as the Han majority. The networks they have lead them to have low status and low paying jobs,” said the study’s author, Reza Hasmath from the University of Melbourne’s Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, who recently returned from the region.
http://theconversation.edu.au/inequality...hans-10967
@muslim convert
China has long imposed restrictions on religious activities, including Islam, but now with a Muslim population rivaling that of even Syria, the Chinese government is allowing for some leeway, albeit slight.

The gradual easing is evident--and widely welcomed--for pilgrimages to Mecca.

"In the days of the Cultural Revolution (1966-1976), we were not allowed even to pray. But now, even ordinary people like me can go to Mecca for the pilgrimage," said a man in his 70s, who identified himself only as "Ma."

After his retirement, Ma applied to the county government's religion bureau for permission to pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia with his wife. That trip was realized five years later.
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/asia/china/AJ201112310033
okay mecca trip is legal and relgion

@muslim convert .for the assad i seiously dont know whats going on the news so i am thinking of backing from computer and u win
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ridah - 05-10-2013, 03:57 PM
[] - lowsoda421 - 05-10-2013, 04:05 PM
[] - WAQAS - 05-10-2013, 04:17 PM
[] - time isnt involved - 05-10-2013 04:27 PM
[] - Y Ddraig Goch - 05-10-2013, 04:40 PM
[] - Bonzo - 05-10-2013, 04:50 PM
[] - Micheal Cullis - 05-10-2013, 04:58 PM
[] - Relief - 05-10-2013, 05:01 PM
[] - Adullah M - 05-10-2013, 05:13 PM