This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The UK government is about to spend $700 million dollars installing surveillance cameras inside peoples homes?
05-11-2013, 12:22 AM

I'm in the US and it hasn't gotten that bad just yet, but are you for real?

Wait, I'll look it up... Oh my God, you're not joking...

Yeah, I would be pissed over this. How much fluoride is the population of Britain ingesting? People cannot be so passive to just let the government do this. In the US the constitution can be used as a form of protection, even though that has vastly eroded away... but England, for God sakes, doesn't have a Bill of Rights. 90% of these families are going to lose their kids to a corrupt system that may or may not put them through human trafficking. It's so terrible that the media won't cover this shit. The New World Order is here and it's really pissing me off.

In the US they haven't established that much surveillance yet, but they are working on removing the 2nd Amendment, which is the right to bear arms and so many people are completely asleep to the basic human liberties all citizens are losing all over the world.

I hope a camera wasn't installed in your place and hopefully some people will decide to fight against this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dubbs - 05-11-2013 12:22 AM
[] - Global - 05-11-2013, 12:28 AM
[] - JOHN G - 05-11-2013, 12:30 AM
[] - Agnes - 05-11-2013, 12:37 AM