This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about my problem ?
05-11-2013, 04:52 PM

I understand what your going threw, this exact thing happened to me. But I learned something from all this & I will like to share it with you. When this so call friends ignored me & forgotten about me I would wonder why don't they like me?, am I really a loser that I just can't never have a friend?
I would stop talking to them & them months later do the same thing you did CALL them & I got the same answer "THEY MISSED ME". It got to a point that when we would talk it would turn into kind of like arguments.
So one day wondering why this people dint like me I though this people like me only when their friends are busy or ignoring them so im their last source. So I has made a choice to not talk to them for good & to make it for real I deleted their numbers, deleted them from facebook & that dis help. Then like days later I created a twitter & i started to tweet all kinds of different things & now I have over 1,000 friends & they randomly talk to be & with some we talk till we are laughing out brains out.
I made friends with my neighbors, I actually got closer to family members. Now I see I'm more loveable now & I can feel it that it's real & not fake like them old friends I had.
Try it. I DARE YOU Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Drizzy Love - 05-11-2013 04:52 PM