This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would you solve these problems in the AFL at the moment?
05-12-2013, 02:03 AM

1. Tanking - change the current system. I don't see why the team placed 18th on the ladder deserves a higher pick than the team placed 9th. If you miss the finals, it doesn't matter where you finished, your team has fallen short. The allocation of draft picks should be a random lottery between the bottom 10 teams.
2. The Muck - I don't see any problem with an intense physical scrap for the ball.
3. social media - More freedom of speech for the players would be nice.
4. Drinking and late Nights - Should be up to the clubs to decide how to penalize a player. Collingwood took the right approach with Swan.
5. Sledging - I don't see it as too big a problem
6. Tribunal - consistency would be nice.
7. interchange - Go back to the old system. The new substitute rule doesn't work
8. Resting great players in games against smaller teams - Not a problem. It's called smart coaching. And resting a good player gives the weaker team that slightly higher chance
9. Blow outs - Really? We've had a number of brilliant close games over the past number of weeks. AFL is more exciting than ever!
10. Contract Talks and Poaching - AFL is a business. As much as I hate to see players poached, it's part of the game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - whay i lost my ?s - 05-12-2013, 01:29 AM
[] - yeah its me - 05-12-2013, 01:44 AM
[] - widejeans672 - 05-12-2013, 01:47 AM
[] - Fish - 05-12-2013, 01:54 AM
[] - Kamootchi - 05-12-2013, 01:57 AM
[] - Ryan - 05-12-2013 02:03 AM