This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I create an ad??
05-12-2013, 03:34 AM

Well dude, you first of all should just hire a professional marketer who is an expert in the field of making logos, Which could be from $4,000 to $15,000. But if you want to save some cash here are some tips. Look at the other internet businesses logo's. Remember to focus on your message and make it clear so no customer will have trouble understanding the picture. Remember that your business logo will effect your logo, I mean would you want to take your kid to a toy store with demonic letters and a picture of a skeleton on it. I made that up, but there are some weird people out there. You would want the toy store with a toy train on it and happy colorful letters on it, I find that example easy to remember. Remember that your business logo will effect what the customer sees in your business, maybe put a pic of something that is in the field of what you are selling. But don't use clip art it can be copied to easiely. Also what ever you do dont use something similar to another website, they could take it as if you were coping them and then you could get sued or something. Good luck with your business!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I create an ad?? - lkjgfyfukh - 05-12-2013, 03:12 AM
[] - vijay - 05-12-2013, 03:28 AM
[] - Jay M - 05-12-2013 03:34 AM
[] - Media Master - 05-12-2013, 03:35 AM
[] - brandtorrent.com - 05-12-2013, 03:51 AM
[] - comps - 05-12-2013, 04:00 AM