This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's this supposed to mean? (Please answer it is short!)?
05-12-2013, 05:27 AM
What's this supposed to mean? (Please answer it is short!)?
So my girlfriend tweeted "crying at (name of a depressing song about suicide) - oh my god".
I then replied by quoting these lyrics from this song, "If it takes you forever I want you to know, that if you fall, stumble down I'll pick you up off the ground". That was supposed to be a message of support and love.

She then posted, on her twitter profile "sigh you just ruined it for me", not as a reply however.
I don't get it. I'm trying to support her and I'm fairly certain that reply was meant for me.
Just today she was quoting something from a letter I wrote her on facebook (she was quoting a compliment I gave her in the letter and saying it had made her day.)

Why is she reacting like this and what should I do? (Please don't tell me to leave the relationship because I think there's hope and I love her).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What's this supposed to mean? (Please answer it is short!)? - Chrome - 05-12-2013 05:27 AM
[] - faru - 05-12-2013, 05:34 AM
[] - Katherine - 05-12-2013, 05:49 AM
[] - Ashley - 05-12-2013, 05:53 AM