This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to break up a possible couple...?
05-12-2013, 07:40 AM
How to break up a possible couple...?
Ok so i know what your probly thinking, 'breaking up a relationship is really bad'. And i agree, there are some exeptions though. So first of all there is this girl that i have had a crush on for quite a while now. So i just got facebook today and i check her likes and her wall and stuff to see what she likes. And i see that it says the girl i like is in a relationship, see the thing is i never heard her talking about this before. However i do know that sometimes on facebook people add people as brothers,sisters and partners as a joke. I am quiet upset becuase i really have been doing my absolute best to improve my appearance (eg. I got a tan, i increased the size of my chest mucles, i make sure i dont eat unhealthy, and i maintained a fit body, all for a chance to be with this girl.) Now about the guy, he is about my age exept he goes to a different school to me amd the girl, the thing is i train MMA with this guy and he has never mentioned her. Im wondering what to do, im really desperite to have this girl and i really do love her. Please help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to break up a possible couple...? - Anon - 05-12-2013 07:40 AM
[] - bbinqueens33 - 05-12-2013, 07:48 AM
[] - Moe - 05-12-2013, 07:55 AM
[] - Caz - 05-12-2013, 07:56 AM
[] - Wayfarer - 05-12-2013, 08:06 AM
[] - liz - 05-12-2013, 08:20 AM