This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Give it one more try?
05-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Give it one more try?
Is there rules to how you should act during a breakup? I want to know if I'm doing the right thing. I was with someone since 2009 he broke up with me for being a unsupportive girlfriend & a brat. I admit I wanted all his time n should have been more focused on supporting him & his areer. He is a promoter for a group of music artists so aside from going to diff. events, concerts etc (which he always took.me to) he is always on social sites like twitter spreading links n the word on the artists. We never had problem in the social media world we had that trust n plus I never take internet things too serious. Well he would always have to be on his phone responding to emails, calls, etc. I thought he should pay attention to me ): so he broke up with me for complaining to much, I apologized , cried n we got back. The next day I did the same complaining again but this time he was fed up n told me to leave the house (we lived together 1yr) because he feels he needs to.focus on his career. We been strugglin for a while n he told me this ""i love u but I have to build my empire first before I can take care of u n.give u everything you need cause when u met me.i.had it all.now I.dont" (he lost his old job he lost his car before this promo gig). So.its been 2 days n he gets on twitter EACH DAY & writes status like "I wonder if she knows how much I miss her", "No one will ever take her spot" and "I wonder if shes up right now?" Is a few. So what do I do? I feel like I shouldnt even be reading that crap. Also I do not tweet things indirectly either. Im seein someone already to test the waters n we like each other but I still love n care for my ex we have history n we almost had a child but it didnt happen,I know when its time to suck it up and move on. I dont want to ruin a possible relationship or freindship over something in the past. Should I erase twitter and just dissappear? Should I tell him I miss him back indirectly & take a chance? Does he miss me? Should I bother?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Give it one more try? - Truthhhhhh - 05-12-2013 09:14 AM
[] - Wayne - 05-12-2013, 09:18 AM
[] - Goliath7470 - 05-12-2013, 09:32 AM