This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I pay taxes after I receive my W-9 form?
10-12-2012, 11:08 PM
How do I pay taxes after I receive my W-9 form?
I recently received a W-9 tax form from an online company since I earned over $600 doing their surveys (the form I received: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-A3eMSk...YtOUE/edit ). I don't mind signing it and giving my social security to it and everything since it's through a secure medium (adobe echosign), but I am confused on what to do after I sign and receive my payments. I am currently receiving my payments via PayPal. How exactly am I supposed to pay taxes? What's the whole process? Do I pay every end of the year or something based off of how much I made? Answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated, as well as a detailed procedure as to what exactly I need to do once I receive my payments.

On a side note, the name registered on my PayPal account is not my full legal name and I just wanted to point that out since I don't want the answer to be off because of this one fact. Does this change anything? It shouldn't right, since PayPal operates via email address and that's what the company is using to pay me. Just putting that out there just so I can get a confirmation for that also.

So how does this whole process work after I receive the payment via PayPal?
Thanks for the input, but you guys aren't being specific. Tell me step by step what to do and how to file taxes, AND YOU GUYS ARE ESPECIALLY LEAVING OUT THE PART ON HOW I HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. How am I supposed to pay taxes if I just have money on a PayPal Account? Please help.
Also, I know absolutely nothing about taxes. Tell me what to do as if your teaching someone who doesn't know anything about something like playing video games how to play. I can't understand anything response I've gotten so far.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I pay taxes after I receive my W-9 form? - iLOVE - 10-12-2012 11:08 PM
[] - Bobbie - 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM
[] - tro - 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM
[] - Wayne Z - 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM
[] - Jss - 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM