This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(-.-)/ What's the deal, here?
05-27-2013, 10:17 AM

They are what you call 'Attention Seekers', They brag to their friends about how much of a gamer they are without an ounce of modesty, and immediately think that they are awesome beacause they played a couple of hours of COD and own a gaming system. Ths makes them believe they will be a hit with all the guys, and quite often that IS the case.

I think it's fair to call your self a gamer girl though if you have played alot of games and generally love all types of games, from the classic retro stuff like Mario, Pokemon, Zelda to the new generation like COD, Skyrim, Bioshock, Battlefield etc etc.

I too have grown up around Video Games, I won't go into detail, but Yeah, I play games ALOT and I never go around bragging and saying I am a 'Gamer Girl', but instead it's my friends who have labelled me as that! xD

I am personally a fan of nearly all types of games, Still being a fan of the Retro stuff like Pokemon, and I have recently started to re-play Chrono Trigger for the Nostalgia :'3
But, I LOVE the new generation! I adore shooters, more recently I have fallen in love with Far Cry 3 and Bioshock, I am a huge fan of the Uncharted series and many more games!

But as well as all that I still have my close and personal favourites such as the good old RPG's of Final Fantasy and my all time favourite game EVER, Kingdom Hearts ;]

I think a gamer girl is defined by their love of games, and not just one game but many from all sorts of genre's and time periods, I have noticed many people who perfered the old retro games are very much against the new gen which, each to their own, but a true gamer likes a video game no matter where/when it's from!

Sorry for rambling! ^^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
(-.-)/ What's the deal, here? - Sora - 05-27-2013, 09:50 AM
[] - Garrus - 05-27-2013, 09:57 AM
[] - MeowStan - 05-27-2013, 10:02 AM
[] - Jason - 05-27-2013, 10:09 AM
[] - Nicole - 05-27-2013 10:17 AM
[] - LOTRanHPgeek - 05-27-2013, 10:19 AM
[] - Jaccey - 05-27-2013, 10:24 AM