This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I pay taxes after I receive my W-9 form?
10-12-2012, 11:16 PM

And your social security number will have to match your correct name that is also on your social card for this purpose when you do fill out your 1040 income tax return correctly during the 2013 tax filing season for this purpose and time in your life.
So make sure that you do fill out the W-9 form CORRECTLY and sign it and return it to the requester for this purpose.
Generally, e-business consists of business transactions conducted over open computer networks.
As a self employed independent contractor using the schedule C and the SE of the 1040 income tax return for this purpose and also you will have to use the 1040ES to make any quarterly estimated taxes that you might be required to make to pay yourself employment taxes social security and medicare taxes on your NET profit from the schedule C plus any federal income tax that you might owe for the tax year.
And even IF you do NOT receive the 1099-K copy you would still be required to use your good detailed daily records of all of your TOTAL sales and expense on your correctly completed income tax return for this purpose and if you would need to determine if it would be easier and better for you to make the quarterly estimated tax payments during the tax year or JUST wait until the end of the tax year and try and try and make sure that you do have enough funds saved up to pay the total amount of taxes plus the amount of interest and penalties that MIGHT be added to that owed amount for failing to pay the amount timely each quarter in the year as they should have been done at that time with the last for the 2012 tax year being due around January 15, 2013.
Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 09/19/2012

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bobbie - 10-12-2012 11:16 PM
[] - tro - 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM
[] - Wayne Z - 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM
[] - Jss - 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM