This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are people on the internet so negative?
05-27-2013, 03:11 PM

I wholeheartedly agree with you, and I find it funny that I fell upon this question because I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I watched a video concerning Muslim people the other day (I'm not Muslim myself) and the comments I saw are enough to make my hair stand on end. I also saw a YouTube video about the persecution of native Americans and on that page I saw comments by native Americans saying how they'd love to burn the white people's families and children just to see how they like it. (Because a cycle of hate would certainly prove a point). These are just some instances out of many. It doesn't matter what the post, video, article or picture is about there's bound to be some perverse sickening comments. It's very sad and disheartening; in fact, it terrifies me because thoughts like those are the basis of evil acts. However I don't think it's necessarily technology's fault, these are the sick twisted comments of ignorant people, who would likely have felt that way anyways. They love to post it on the Internet because there aren't any repercussions. It's just sad that we have to be exposed to it through the Internet, but this sort of hatefulness would still live on regardless. The Internet is just the medium that people are using to spread it. It can be a very harsh scary world :-(
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lara - 05-27-2013, 02:54 PM
[] - Denis - 05-27-2013, 02:58 PM
[] - Sleumas 2000 - 05-27-2013, 03:05 PM
[] - Courtney - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
[] - 1234567 - 05-27-2013 03:11 PM
[] - Hunter - 05-27-2013, 03:13 PM
[] - Brett Wilson - 05-27-2013, 03:19 PM