This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Warped Tour safe for me?
05-27-2013, 03:29 PM

I started going to warped tour when I was about 12-13 and it is safe as long as you know the ropes.
Here's some tips that I picked up on:
1. You're going to want to carry a drawstring backpack. You're gonna get a lot of freebies and you don't want to lose anything. You should throw in a couple of markers for signatures, a pair of sunglasses, extra sunscreen and money for merch and cds.
2. Bring a lot of money but make sure that's secure too. Water isn't cheap and you're going to need to drink a lot of water before, during and after. People have passed out at these things and it's not something that is fun to deal with.
3. Like I said you want to stay hydrated no matter what. If that means scrounging for some money then you just might have to to do that.
4. If you're afraid of getting hurt I would recommend staying away from the mosh pits, walls of death and crowd surfing until you're comfortable with getting some bumps and bruises. You should also locate the medical tents in case of an emergency.
5. Buy a map when you first get in there. It will help you find the stages and have the set times on it also.
6. Don't get too dressed up. Your clothes are going to be dirty, smelly and gross by the end of the day. If your hair is long I would suggest putting it up to avoid snarls.
7. Go see someone you've never heard of before. It could become your new favorite band!
8. Use common sense. If you have a bad feeling about something then don't do it!
9.Don't bring anything too valuable. It could break and that could put a damper on your whole day.
10. Just enjoy your day! You'll learn more every year that you go!

P.s. Watch out for those darn crowd surfers! Some of em tend to kick us little people in the head every once in a while!

Hope this helps!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bryan Kruse - 05-27-2013, 03:06 PM
[] - Rotting Beauty - 05-27-2013, 03:13 PM
[] - BOO - 05-27-2013, 03:20 PM
[] - Technicolor Eyes - 05-27-2013 03:29 PM