This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I gay? Please help im scared.?
05-27-2013, 03:58 PM

First of all, there's nothing wrong with you. Second, it was just a dream. Third, the dream is correct that it's OK to be gay and there's nothing wrong with being gay. Fourth, being gay means you are emotionally and physically attracted to people of the same sex (in your case, other guys); since you have described that you've always been attracted to girls and are not attracted to guys, that means you're not gay. A dream cannot make you "turn gay"; being tolerant and accepting of gays cannot turn you gay and doesn't mean you're gay. If you have to ask "how exactly do I know I like a guy", you clearly don't like guys (romantically) because you'd know that the feelings are exactly the same as your romantic feelings for girls.

Last, if over the years you do start to realize you have feelings for other guys, don't be scared about it. There's nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual; it's just another variation of being human. There are plenty of resources out there to help you learn about your feelings, understand them, and accept them. But unless those feelings actually develop, don't give it another thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I gay? Please help im scared.? - Edward - 05-27-2013, 03:43 PM
[] - Bruce - 05-27-2013, 03:51 PM
[] - James - 05-27-2013, 03:55 PM
[] - Sky - 05-27-2013 03:58 PM
[] - demi_sec - 05-27-2013, 04:07 PM
[] - Green Goblin - 05-27-2013, 04:12 PM